Craft - Vendor Application
Click on the link above.
Be sure to describe your craft/business well.
Mail to: One Strand, 7605 137th AVE SE, Snohomish, WA 98290
Marketplace Tear down: Not before 4:00pm
(or bring a sheet to cover your area and tear down after Inspirational Night Out)
Dessert and Guest Speaker!)
• Please bring your own bookshelves, display shelving, and tables and tablecloths (fabric table linens required for tables) clothing racks, etc. to create an attractive store like inventory display. Chairs and background music are provided.
• Spaces will be marked with your name and taped out on the floor- how you display it is up to you. Consider using book shelves, end tables, and display racks.(Please do not simply use 6' and 8' folding tables).
• Your space must be attended at all times during the event. Electricity is available on a limited basis only.
• There is no central checkout at this event. Vendors are responsible for cashiering their own space and must provide their own cash and/or credit card processing abilities.
• Sandwiches, treats, coffee, tea and bottled water will be available for purchase.
• Each crafter/vendor is asked to donate an item(s) for Facebook promotional give-away leading up to the event. Your business receives extra marketing this way with links to your Facebook page and websites using images of your items. Please attach an image of item(s) or activity (i.e. tea party, facial) donated with your application.
Crafters/Vendors are required to donate a gift or experience of their choosing to be used for publicity and marketing of the Marketplace.