Hi, and welcome to One Strand Holiday Market
If you are a Northwest Christian Author with a book in print and are looking for sales and greater visibility... we are looking for you!
What does being an event author involve?
- As an event author, we ask that you provide a "one sheet" in a frame with your book image(s) and an introduction. It will be set on display next to your book(s).
an electronic file with images of yourself as an author and your book(s). It will be playing on the very large T.V. Behind the
book table to promote your work.
- Authors are invited to come to the Marketplace for a one-hour book signing slot. It will highlight your book even more!
- In addition, we ask that you donate a book for our Facebook promotion leading up to the event (given to the winner the day of the marketplace event).
- There is no fee to be a marketplace vendor, however, a 15% fee is collected on books sold to supplement staffing costs and pay for credit card processing.
- Except for the one hour (optional) signing time, we do the work for you! Books may be dropped off the Wednesday evening before the show. More information will be sent once applied and accepted.
- Any help with staging of all books is encouraged and appreciated. If you own a bookshelf or have a fun idea other than a six foot, that would create an eye-catching display let us know.
- Be sure to apply soon! Space is limited.
Fill out the form below and "submit" it to be considered and reserve your space in our Marketplace. If you prefer you may print and mail the
author application packet
. We will get back to right away to let you know if you're a good fit.
If you have any questions email us at
Visit the event page and get your tickets for an Inspirational Night Out - Dessert and guest speaker taking place immediately following the One Strand Marketplace.